JAN KNIGHT DESIGNS

All the things I love to see and do. Fabric, Threads and other lovely things.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday, 12th May




Morning! :) It's been a really strange day today - one minute cold and cloudy and then the sun comes out. A real Autumn day! I've been catching up on paperwork today and not sewing which makes Jan a sad girl! LOL Has to be done though and as it's more patterns for the girls at the shop for the BOM I really shouldn't complain. As I'm talking about the girls from the shop, thought I'd add a pic from the launch of the quilt. Cathy is standing behind me and Romona is on the far right of the pic. Jenny is the lovely blonde and she was the one who planted the seed in my mind as well as Cathy and Romona's to do the quilt. She's another wonderful person who lives on the edge of the famous Daintree rainforest and has also designed some projects for Handmade magazine. She and her husband moved up from Jervis Bay (near Sydney) a little while back and have fitted into the north Queensland lifestyle really well! :) Jeff loves to fish and Jenny loves to sew, sooooo they manage quite well.


Remembered I'd said I'd add a close-up!
Jan

No comments: