JAN KNIGHT DESIGNS

All the things I love to see and do. Fabric, Threads and other lovely things.

Friday, September 26, 2008

"His" favourite "corner" :)


This would have to be Meg's favourite "possie"!! He has quite a number of them but he does love to curl up on Kirsten's bed and have a snooze. He's now our puss since she moved to Melbourne and I must admit he's well and truly crept into our hearts. Even Ross, who was so adamant that she couldn't have a cat, looks for him as soon as he gets home from work. Needless to say, Ross is the only person whose lap Megs will sit on but I'm the one he curls ups with when it's winter and it's bedtime! Cats are such curious animals...I've always been more of a dog person than a cat but wouldn't trade Megs for the world! His proper name in Ginger Megs after the old cartoon but in a typically Australian way we shortened it to just Megs or Puss he's often called too.

1 comment:

Erin said...

hi Jan found your blog from stitchers angels! Megs is awesome!!! I have a cat too, woody! I like you am more of a dog lover but geez, my woody has my heart...love your bags!! great designs..