JAN KNIGHT DESIGNS

All the things I love to see and do. Fabric, Threads and other lovely things.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Still Friday 26/9


The pic on the right is the detail on the Ruby Tuesday bag - just LOVE the fabrics! The other bag I called "Cairns Central" - not sure why, just seemed a good name! Was fun to do and it has the option of the handle in the top section which was bit tricky but think it worked well OR the shoulder strap which is attached with parrot clips and brass rings. Great bag for shopping I think!

We're having unseasonable weather for spring at the moment and today is really blustery, overcast and quite cool - well, cool for Far North Queensland! :) I'm going to go have a shower so I can warm up and then I'll come back with some more pics and chat.

Jan

No comments: