JAN KNIGHT DESIGNS

All the things I love to see and do. Fabric, Threads and other lovely things.

Monday, July 25, 2011

NEW BLOG

I've just added a button for the new blog with Cath.  She is such a clever person!  She has designed the button so help us along and add it to your blog too please?  We're busily preparing our first posting...lots of things to give you plus some of our patterns for sale as well.  I've also been working on some new projects for the magazines and "busting" to get to some new bags I've designed as well.  This is just a quick post to let you know about the button but will be back with some more soon!!  Until next time, happy stitching and stay safe,


Jan

1 comment:

SewIknit2 said...

I think it may have been deleted? or perhaps some mad-mare came along and stole it in the night?
I'll be happy to put a button on my blog (if I can finds it!!)
looking forward to the new blog/post!
Sue xx